Are you or your child having difficulty learning math?
At Math Made Easy, we recognize that the key to learning math
is achieving a solid understanding of the fundamental concepts and applying those concepts with repeated practice. Math Made Easy has utilized this principle to help thousands of students learn math and achieve top math grades.
How Can Math Made Easy Programs Help You Learn Math?
Our math learning Dvds utilize a step-by-step approach which makes learning math easy by breaking down lessons into their basic components. Math Made Easy takes the student from the beginning of each math subject and builds the student’s learning foundation by teaching one concept at a time and reviewing previous concepts as the new ones are introduced.
Our Math Learning Dvds Feature
- Simplification of complex topics into easy to learn compact lessons
- Colorful computer graphics which help students visualize abstract math concepts
- Extensive interactive exercises that give students 'hands on practice' with a large variety of problems
- 'real life applications' which make math 'come alive'
- An emphasis on learning the critical underlying concepts
- Free access to Math Made Easy Testing Site with hundreds of practice tests to measure your learning progress
Why are Math Made Easy Learning Dvds So Popular with Students?
Our math learning Dvds take nothing for granted. Even elementary concepts are reviewed and demonstrated with real life examples. Students enjoy the chance to solve problems on their own and then check to see how the problem is solved by the on screen teacher.
Who Is Behind the Development of Our Math Learning Tutorials?
Math Made Easy Dvd tutorials were developed by a team of university professors who are associated with some of the Northeast’s leading teaching universities. In fact, our calculus learning program was adopted as the official companion to the Larsen Hostetler and Edwards Calculus Textbook published by Houghton Mifflin.
What Do Educators Say About Math Made Easy?
From principals to math teachers, educators around the country have warmly received the Math Made Easy programs. What educators appreciate most about our math learning tutorials, is how easy it makes learning math through clear and precise teaching presentation and the many real life examples it provides to help clarify difficult math concepts.
Math Made Easy Learning Dvds
- Elementary School: Arithmetic Series (Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division)
- Middle School: Basic Skills Series (Fractions, Decimals, Percents, Word Problems)
High School: Pre-Algebra Series, Algebra Series, Geometry Series, Trigonometry Series
College: Pre-Calculus Series, Calculus 1 Series, Calculus 2 Series, Advanced Calculus Series, Probability/Statistics Series
Try Our Math Learning Dvds Risk Free!
Learning math has never been so easy. Try our math learning dvds risk free for 30 days. If you don't see the results you were hoping for, return them with our no questions asked money back guarantee.